You don’t know true frustration until you’ve dug several times through a pile of black clothing, in order to find a SPECIFIC article of black clothing.
#are they leggings are they cardigans where is my tank top#oH HERE IT IS no this is a bra. i forgot i had this! where is my tank top#yoga pants black jeans black sweatshirt pencil skirt cardigan cardigan cardigan WHERE IS MY TANK TOP x
my pet peeve is when someone ignores you
like if we have a problem then let’s fucking address it
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
here’s an idea: treat your cashiers and baristas like real people, instead of machines meant to do your bidding.
Or food service workers and waiters/waitresses. Also it doesn’t matter how old he or she is. Whether the person is a sixteen year old or middle-aged, treat them with kindness and respect, please.